ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
“ISO 14001:2015 Requirements” competency-based 2-day course is designed to provide students with a basic knowledge and a degree of comfort with ISO 14001:2015. Students gain a working understanding of key environmental management concepts, such as aspect and impact identification and setting objectives and targets. The course structure incorporates presentations and interactive discussions. An experienced instructor explains the ISO 14000 series of standards in detail and includes auditing the requirements of the standard. Students learn by participating in group exercises and in-depth discussions. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for this Competency Unit.
- Understand environmental management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Interpret the clauses of ISO 14001:2015
- Understand the importance and benefits of an environmental management systems
- Understand the process approach
- Auditing to requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
Course Materials: Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ISO 14001:2015
- Environmental Professionals/ Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- Management Representatives
- Laboratory quality professionals
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Environmental Management Systems
Prerequisite: A prior review of the ISO 14001:2004 and 14001:2015 standard is suggested for this course.
Course Logistics: There is a written test at the end of Day 2 of this course. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. A Certificate of Attainment in the EM competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed “Competent” for the EM competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test, and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test.
Write us a message