ISO/TS 16949:2009 Internal Auditor
ISO/TS 16949:2009 Internal auditor course helps students understand and practice internal auditing for ISO/TS 16949. Students will gain the skills to create audit schedules, follow audit trails, and write nonconformance and audit reports. Experienced instructors lead students through case studies and audit simulations, and students gain a working knowledge of ISO 19011, “Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems “. The instructor-led lectures also help students understand the role of customer-specific requirements within the auditing process.
- Understand the specific requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- Understand the three types of internal audits required by ISO/TS 16949 (system, process, and product auditing)
- Understand the audit phases of planning, execution, and follow-up
- Gain necessary skills to create audit schedules, follow audit trails, and write
- Nonconformance and audit reports
- Understand how the Ford, General Motors, and DaimlerChrysler customer-specific requirements for internal auditing relate to ISO/TS 16949
Course materials: Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in understanding the requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- Individuals who will manage, conduct, or participate in internal audits
- Individuals who will audit to the ISO/TS 16949:2009 specification
Prerequisite: Participants should have a working knowledge of quality management systems, ISO 9001.
Course Logistics: Certificates of attendance are provided at the conclusion of the course. Student: Instructor Ratio – 20:1 ISO/TS 16949:2009, when used along with customer-specific requirements and the IATF common recognized registration scheme, will satisfy quality system requirements for AVSQ (Italy), EAQF (France), and VDA 6.1 (Germany). This course addresses the Ford, General Motors, and DaimlerChrysler customer-specific requirements for internal auditing.
Write us a message