ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Course with Emphasis on ISO/TS 16949:2009
“ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Course with Emphasis on ISO/TS 16949:2009” course begins with a review of ISO/TS 16949:2009 and continues to teach the principles of process auditing in accordance with quality management system standards and ISO 19011, “Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems”. In addition, the concepts and the rules for IATF recognition will be discussed. Through small group activities, audit role-plays, lively discussions, and instructor-led lectures, students gain a thorough understanding of the principles of auditing and how to apply the guidance of ISO 19011 to implement effective audit programs for automotive manufacturing organizations. This course is certified by Exemplar Global International. Students successfully completing this course (by passing the continual evaluation and the written examination) fulfill Exemplar Global training requirements for QMS Auditor and QMS Lead Auditor certification.
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, guidelines, and the quality management principles
- Interpret all clauses of ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Understand the relationship between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and the core tools (FMEA, PPAP, MSA, APQP, SPC)
- Understand the Ford, General Motors, and DaimlerChrysler customer-specific requirements, and how they relate to ISO/TS
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Apply principles of ISO 19011 to the auditing process
- Manage an audit program
- Initiate the audit and conduct opening and closing meetings
- Conduct on-site activities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Generate audit findings
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Report audit results
- Conduct an audit follow-up
- Understand the registration process for ISO/TS 16949:2009
Course Materials: Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Management Representatives
- Individuals leading their organization to ISO/TS 16949:2009 registration
- Quality Directors
- Managers, Engineers, and Consultants
- Auditors of Manufacturing Organizations (internal and external)
Prerequisite: A prior review of the ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard and internal audit experience are strongly recommended for this course.
Course Logistics: Certificates are provided four to six weeks after the conclusion of the course.
Write us a message