Requirements and Implementing of ISO 14001:2015 (3 Days)
This course will help you learn what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) standard. You will discover the latest changes and how these will affect your organization so you can start putting transition arrangements in place. It will assist you with the implementation of the changes within your business.
This course is particularly valuable for individuals directly involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS). On completion of the course, you will be able to apply your knowledge of the amended requirements to ISO 14001:2015 to develop an action plan to aid implementation of your processes.
- Identify key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current EMS.
- Appreciate the significance of organizational context and adopting a risk-based approach
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Explain new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, planning and support
- Build stakeholder confidence by updating teams and processes in line with the latest requirements
- Find out about transition arrangements for certification.
- Identify the best approach to implement the amended ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Create an individual action plan to prepare for implementation of the required changes.
- Apply the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to assist with the implementation of robust process controls.
- Identify the new requirements for documented information.
- Learn how to use gap analysis tools and templates to sense check your current business management system.
- Learn the steps to transition your system
- Gain knowledge to develop an action plan
- Understand how to implement robust controls
Who Should Attend:
- Environmental managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently operating or certified to ISO 14001:2004
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 14001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
- Anyone with an interest in finding out how to implement the changes to ISO 14001:2015
Write us a message